- David first cut his teeth in the banking industry, including international postings to the UK
- At the time, he was the youngest person appointed to the Bank's fast-track Cadet Program
- Defied the critics and, together with Laraine, left a secure career to open a highly successful retail business
- Established and developed Priority Management Systems, a training and development franchise
- Awarded National Trainer of the Year
- Created the "First On The Beach" series of programs for small business owners
- Has consulted to a wide range of companies about how to unlock their hidden potential
- Chaired the Small Business Awards for five years
- Set-up Saving Leo, an online platform raising funds to help save endangered animals.
In simple terms, David is passionate about small business. He and Laraine have not only established their own businesses but David has spent many years helping business operators unlock their hidden potential by focusing on key business systems and building strong teams.
His concern was that so many business owners run their operations just like the jobs most of them gave up to start their own business. This lead to creation of the First On The Beach Programs that show owners how their businesses can run without them - leaving them to spend more time on the beach, or whatever else they dream about doing and have worked so hard to achieve.
But it hasn't all been plain sailing. In amongst the business successes have been a couple of failures - one saw them lose everything and have to start over from scratch. So, there's no question that what David offers is more than just theory! He's also undertaken roles as Group Sales Manager for a large automotive group and General Manager of a manufacturing business which he helped grow into a significant player on the national stage.
In recent times, he's developed a digital media business, online loyalty and rewards programs and currently operates a web development and marketing company. When he's not working on the business or helping other business owners, you'll find him dressed as a lion in support of the Saving Leo project - raising funds to help save endangered animals around the world.
As a versatile public speaker, trainer and facilitator, David's presentations are highly entertaining (it's his Tasmanian sense of humour), and always thought provoking. The material he presents is relevant and is delivered in a way that makes it easy to apply back in your business.
At Tracking Right, supporting you is our business!